Belmacz Ltd (“Belmacz”, “the Gallery”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data.
Belmacz’s Data Principles
1. We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
2. We use your data to respond to your enquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about the Gallery, our artists, available artworks and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”).
3. We also use your data to complete transactions with you on our website and also via our gallery (the lawful basis for this is “contract”).
4. We also use your data to communicate with you where you have signed up and opted in to receive information from us (the lawful basis for this is “consent”).
5. We only hold your data for as long as necessary.
6. We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
7. Our legitimate business interests are balanced with your interests, rights and freedoms and your consent.